Custom Search

Friday, May 29, 2009

Zig-Zaggy


EDIT 11:30 AM: Updated the chart.

I was just saying last night I never charted a triple corrective but if there was anywhere where it would happen is in this big triangle/X wave or whatever the hell you want to call it mess.


My chart would show a triple zig zag at Minuette degree from yesterday's low. A triple correction up would be required because maybe the market needs to take out that recent 913.84 high and the initial move up this morning failed by a point.


Its all a sloppy mess.

I dunno, I'm bored so don't get on me too much hehe. I'm off today, and by chance I am sick as a dog and huddled with hot chocolate surfin' around.

2 comments:

  1. Dan, you always off on an important date...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The market looks very tired here... I will add more shorts and your top...

    ReplyDelete