Custom Search

Friday, July 31, 2009

Implementing Disqus

I think it will help organize comments. I was fearful of trying cause I am not so good with this managing a blog stuff, but it was actually not too bad to install and we'll give it a go.

As many of you know, I have a boring regular 6-3 pm type job and really cannot participate unless I'm off work.

PS - I now also use Google's Chrome browser and don't get those annoying blog crashes that a lot of us were getting with IE on various Blogger blogs.

PSS - I am generally a "leave it alone" kind of guy, and I don't like playing nanny to comments. All I ask is that you refrain from personal attacks on others and although I cuss like a sailor sometimes at work I try not to on my blog. The bottom line is I won't let it turn into a Yahoo board.

PSSS - I toggled the Facebook and Twitter code. Lets see if they work.
blog comments powered by Disqus