Custom Search

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

E-minis (update 2:53pm)


Still struggling to make that 1112.25 target.

A near-term count perhaps. Actually the pink (c) should be a (y) I think. or the whole thing could be a 5 wave count and its a (c). either way I reach the same conclusion: reversal back down at about 1112 or 1113

Actually the whole e-minis looks ascending. I don't trust it though as I may have it labeled too early. But you gotta respect its potential.

Waiting on the inverted target. About 1112.25

I assume the Wilshire5000 has been misprinting on Stockcharts. Can anyone confirm?

Broke the mini -down channel

9:51a.m - I updated Disqus to try the live comments system. I don't know if others have had problems with it but if there is problems feel free to let me know. Thanks



I think the inverted head and shoulders target is still valid. Very overlapping waves as of late which infers triangle waves for me, or corrective.

Volatile futures
blog comments powered by Disqus