Custom Search

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Elliott Wave Update ~ 6 December 2011

[Update: Just a reminder about comments policy: Please don't treat this board like a Yahoo board.  We can have fun, and chide but please be respectful of the overall tone.  Having people go back and forth over past incidents is pointless and won't be tolerated.

I don't like banning people in general and recently I emptied the ban list but I won't hesitate to fill it back up.  I usually don't make a fuss when I ban someone nor do I announce.  I just usually quietly do it and ignore emails (but I usually don't get emails - people expect to be banned when they continually transgress)

If you do get banned, consider it a time-out for at least a few days maybe more.]

ORIGINAL POST
There is a possibility the (b) wave of final zizag wave [y] of Minor 2 has been tracing out a running-type triangle the past few days. Today's price action was somewhat complex and struck me as a "d" wave in a triangle.

The Wilshire would show that count as such:

But there are other ways to label the squiggles at the moment. For instance I could label today the top of wave (a) for the DJIA:
Or we could label the S&P500 as a (b) wave flat and today's rise was wave b of (b).
The triangle implies there will be some upside surprise and we don't get any deeper "pullback" for wave (b).

Even the e-minis sports a potential stealth triangle. Stealth triangles work best as they are not easy to spot until its too late.

In any case, we have clearly a wave "c" low and any breach to the downside under "c" violates the triangle on either the cash index or e-minis.
blog comments powered by Disqus