If this count is correct, since wave (i) and (iii) of [iii] are about equal, we may see an extended wave (v) of [iii] taking prices well beneath 1292 support.
Three wave move from the recent lows is a reason to expect that this 2 day rally is a counter-trend rally:
1. Although prices poked into the virgin wave space today (approx 1324-1326), prices failed to close above it.
2. The down acceleration channel was broken for some of today but prices fell back within by end of day and did not close outside of it.
3. Daily price action candle was an indecisive long legged doji. This was a failure to decisively follow through on yesterday's rally.
4. If the market is working on wave (v) of [iii] down, the final wave (v) of [iii] segment may well be extended since wave (i) and (iii) of [iii] were about equal. This would take prices well below 1292 support.
5. Should the market rally tomorrow above today's price high, then the alternate count would move front and center most likely.