Custom Search

Monday, December 16, 2013

Elliott Wave Update ~ 16 December 2013

Elliott Wave International is offering an Elliott Wave Theorist Newsletter FREE published by Robert Prechter until January 6th.

< --------------CLICK THE EWI LINK TO THE LEFT

Just click on the EWI ad link to the left and signup as a FREE "Club EWI Member".  Its no gimmick, its really free with no strings attached. If you signup through my EWI link (I am an affiliate) I get $3 for every EWI free "Club Member" subscription.  Then should you ever choose to buy one of their products (newletters, books, etc.) I will get a commission $$ for every product you buy.  I certainly appreciate it!

EWI really is a no frills website and being a FREE EWI club member truly does mean you get FREE articles and stuff. There is no worry you are getting scammed. They just don't do that. 

I myself have subscribed to 4 newsletters for many years now; EW Theorist (monthly), Short Term Update (3 times a week), The Financial Forecast (monthly), and The Socionomic (monthly).  I recommend all four for those interested in Elliott Wave Theory.

Thanks again!

The market regained the neckline. A series of (i)(ii) and i, ii is the count.
Resting on the underside of the upper cycle wave channel line.

blog comments powered by Disqus